Translate Pantone Colors into CMYK, HTML, RGB
294 new trend colors added!
The Color Bridge Guides illustrate how Pantone Spot colors can reproduce in CMYK, for confident color management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualize Pantone Spot colors side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications.
- Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot colors with their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot Colors
- Features updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology
Color Bridge Guide Set | Coated & Uncoated
- Two handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation