Visualize and communicate color for graphics and print
294 new trend colors added!
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
- Use from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colors are available in most digital design programs
Pantone Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated with 294 new colors
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation