The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging, including 54 new trend- and market-relevant colors, plus a new Rose Gold base ink. Pantone Metallics provide economic color options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the chip book for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs. Pantone Colors are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
PANTONE METALLIC CHIPS BOOK
- Single-volume, three-ring binder style desktop set
- Includes a Paper Chip Saver for easy loose chip organization and storage
- Includes both Packaging and Graphics metallic spot colors as perforated, removable paper chips
- Each page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual 3 cm x 2 cm chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used 100 lb coated paper stock weight