Color Innovation and Transformation
In this era of technological and social transformation, change continues to accelerate at a rapid pace. Familiar habits morph before our eyes into new ways of seeing, doing, buying and communicating. Vital to the concept of innovation is originality. PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021 provides guidance through this transformation, where freshness can come from Terra Cotta, whose ruddy hues fascinated our most ancient ancestors. It can also arise from the sci-fi metallic tones emblematic of intergalactic travel or from the rich, multicultural influences at play in the worlds of fashion and art. A mythic take on nature might coexist in a mellow rainbow of hues right alongside the intense glamour of botanicals bred to bloom brightly. Traditional architecture might guide us to organic materials and natural hues, even as vivid colors and synthetics shape new interior and exterior experiences.
PANTONEVIEW home + interiors 2021 with Cotton Swatch Standards
- Notebook style wire bound book containing 9 individual trend themes, each unfolding to 35” x 12” in size
- Portable color card highlighting color direction by color family and material direction housed in slipcover attached to inside back cover
- 1” x 4” individual cotton swatch standards of each of the 77 forecasted colors separated into 9 trend palettes
- Forecast imagery separated by palette and color family available on enclosed USB drive
- Includes PANTONE Connect Software download for Adobe Creative Cloud providing digital access to the latest Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) and Pantone Matching System™ (PMS) color libraries.