Shareable, versatile color for graphics and print
294 new trend colors added!
Pantone Solid Chips books make it easy to view, share, and reference any Pantone Spot color in chip format. Designers and decision makers can use the removable paper chips for mood board and palette development, specifying on product sketches, communicating color to clients, or bringing along to press checks.
- Perforated paper chips of all 2,161 Pantone Spot colors in our Formula Guide
- Use at all stages of the design workflow, from inspiration, to stakeholder approval, to quality control
- Chips books are ring-bound to accommodate replacement pages
- Includes Paper Chip Savers for keeping loose chips organized
Solid Chips | Coated & Uncoated
- Two-volume desktop reference with removable paper chips
- Comes with two Paper Chip Savers for easy organization and storage of loose chips
- Each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)